- Doors OpenCome early to grab a seat, a refreshment, and some foodSponsored by TekSystems
- Welcome and IntroductionsSponsored by The Urban Hive
- Promises? Promises!Promises can drastically improve the way we are writing our async code. They give us back the ability to centralize our error handling and return values from functions like we can in synchronous code. We'll be going over what Promises are, what they can do, and how we can start using them. If we have time, we will then take a look at the future async / await features that are making their way into the spec.
- 15-seconds of FameNew to the area? Hiring? Stumped on a problem? Here's your chance to take the floor and address the group for your 15-second of fame!
- Closing Remarks
- Bevera.jsGrab a drink and get to know your fellow #SacTech community members by hanging out afterwards and socializing with our other attendees. We'll keep it going until we get kicked out!Sponsored by Rocket Department
Want to speak at a future meetup? We accept 15, 30, and 45-minute talks on a wide variety of topics. Let us know what you'd like to talk about.